BEACHFRONT HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
PENNESHAW, KANGAROO ISLAND
Get away to beautiful
Welcome to Baudin House
Only 50 metres walk to Penneshaw’s pristine swimming beach and close to local conveniences, each holiday home accommodates eight people.
Baudin House, the main accommodation, is a luxurious three-bedroom holiday home featuring spectacular views overlooking the beach and mainland. With a large open plan living area, this stylish home is an entertainer’s delight offering stainless steel amenities, modern furnishings and an expansive deck designed for ultimate in comfort and relaxation.
Le Geographe is a three-bedroom holiday home offering spacious comfortable self-contained accommodation when Baudin House is occupied. Le Geographe presents magnificent views looking over Penneshaw beach towards mainland South Australia.
We look forward to welcoming you to Baudin House or Le Geographe soon.
in Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island
An environmental paradise; most nights you can enjoy the Wallabies feeding on the lawn and the Fairy Penguins wandering through the area.
Baudin House facilities
Click on the image to enlarge.
Accommodation facilities include:
- 3 bedrooms: 1 queen size, twin (can convert to king size bed), 2 sets of bunks (4 singles)
- Accommodates up to 8 adults or 2 families comfortably
- Ensuite bathroom and magnificent ocean views from the main bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, electric oven, hot plates and microwave
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service now available (satellite NBN)
- Gas BBQ and outdoor furniture on decking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Combustion fire and wood supplied
- Flat-screen television and DVD player
- Fully equipped laundry including automatic washing machine dryer, iron and ironing board
- All linen supplied
- Hair dryer
- Separate toilet
- Cot and high chair available
- On-site secure car parking, double garage under main roof
- Landscaped fenced garden and yard
- Magazines and children’s games
- Table tennis table, bats and balls supplied
No Smoking. Sorry no pets.
EnviroCycle: To help protect this environment we have installed an EnviroCycle, please help us by only using environmental friendly products so not to harm our planet.
Accommodation on Kangaroo Island
In the event that Baudin House is completely booked at the time of your travel, Le Geographe may be available.
Our large, four-generation family was so excited for our trip to Kangaroo Island. We booked a week at the Baudin House that overlooks Hog Bay. Baudin House sits in a delightful location on the hill with stunning views of the bay and the distant shore of Cape Jervis. Only a few minutes to the ferry and the friendly town of Penneshaw which has a post office, well-stocked grocery store, petrol station and several other shops and cafes.
Betty and Michael are the gracious, experienced owners of Baudin House who have planned for their guest’s comfort and needs. From board games to extra blankets, your comfort is key. The kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, and top-of-the-line appliances.
We particularly enjoyed the meticulously tended lawn and garden areas which offered a secure area for our grandchildren to run and play. The stairs have secure handrails and the interior floors are tile except in the bedrooms which have wall-to-wall carpet.
Betty and Michael set their guests at ease and we all enjoyed exchanging stories and receiving advice about local activities. Booking the Baudin House through their site was uncomplicated and our bank processed the currency exchange. We appreciated the friendly emails from Betty prior to arrival. Our time at Baudin House and Kangaroo Island are treasured memories.”